a blue beau; a slave of art; a limited edition; a damsel in distress; a paramour of
exploration and ingenuity...
my name is Kai l forever ish-something l a monster for art
it's just about everything that blows my mind away, sky's the limit; 51% of my posts are from the wires :) and the remaining 49% are the ramblings, rants and bruhahas of the life of a middle daughter l click.click.click on the pages to see more ♥
so get your daily dose of everyday life right here so stay tuned :p
*(hey, pics are not mine unless stated otherwise)*